Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just a Printer's Devil

Here are some recent pieces that I've been working on. (The lighting may look a little funky, and I apologize for that, most of these were taken when the pieces were being exhibited). So here goes nothing:

My first reductive woodblock print, using my favorite technique: the split fountain a.k.a., the rainbow roll.

Here is my most recent lino block print. It's 8 x 10, employing both reductive and multi-block plates.

Believe it or not, this baby is only 2 x 2 inches. It was made for and exhibited in a print show that featured only 2x2 or smaller prints.


To change things up a bit, here is a scratchboard piece I just exhibited. And you thought I was just a printmaker!

The half dome print. It's a multi block print, about 4 x 4 inches big. I'm not quite happy with it yet though.


And that's what I've been up to. What about you?



2 comments:

  1. Right on, Jenna! The colors for your first reductive print are striking - sweet contrast! Lino printing is definite your medium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prints, Jenna! I enjoyed the style. It shows you love the outdoors and mountains (and disappearing boulders!). :-D

    ReplyDelete